Marketing Account Manager
TA6 are looking for a creative Marketing Executive to join their fast-paced marketing team led by Head of Marketing, John Leaver.
TA6, powered by Alliance Leisure, work with over 250 leisure centres across the UK and provides sales, marketing and retention services to enable leisure operators to increase their revenue streams and invest in the personal development of their staff.
This exciting role will be home-based and will involve occasional travel across the country (all expenses will be covered). We are looking for an individual who can project manage multiple tasks, create engaging and motivational campaigns, liaise with individuals and teams to meet deadlines, and produce and analyse reports to improve future campaigns.
TA6 pride ourselves on being the industry leaders in providing training and marketing services to the local authority and leisure trust market, whilst still maintaining several private sector clients. We are looking for a new team member who can add value to our products and services and maintain our excellent customer service record with our clients.
Whilst not essential we are ideally looking for someone who has knowledge and experience of the leisure industry.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Daily management of allocated accounts.
- Create inspiring campaigns from concept through to completion
- Produce reports covering all aspects of monthly activity and report on ROI
- Coordinate marketing campaigns on behalf of clients
- Assist in the monitoring of marketing spend and budget allocation
- Liaise with the digital team to develop and monitor online and search advertising
- Produce engaging content and execute plans on time and within budget to increase engagement, audience size, leads and income generation
- Undertake remote audits and mystery shopping services
- Monitor clients’ website activity and online presence in order to make recommendations for improvements
- Identify new fitness and digital trends and products
Required skills and experience:
- Multiple Account Management
- Experience of producing and coordinating muti-channel marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable computer skills; able to use word-processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation applications
- Ability to liaise and communicate politely, accurately and efficiently with others on a 1-to-1 and group basis.
- Self-motivated, focused, target-driven individual
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible Working Hours
- Opportunity to work some hours from home
- Salary up to £28k dependant on experience
For more details or to apply for this position simple complete your details below or to apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to John@allianceTA6.co.uk
HAVE A PROJECT IN MIND? GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Driven by Results
One of our core values is results-driven and we pride ourselves on the success we help our client’s achieve.
Take a look at our many case studies highlighting the growth you could be achieving with our support.
Power up your business today!
Training & Development
One of our core focuses when working with a client is to develop your staff – in skills, confidence, commercial awareness, leadership, communication and adaptability.
We are passionate about delivering training and coaching that teams will enjoy and want to attend. We have a fun, relaxed approach to training to encourage participation and will tailor every session to the needs of your business and experience of the staff.
Our training ranges from large group workshops through to 1-to-1 mentoring programmes, and covers sales, marketing, digital, retention, brand development and service excellence.
Sales & Retention
Driving high-quality, high-volume leads through your business is what we do best. Ensuring these new customers then remain as loyal fans is critical to long term stability.
We can deploy our Impact Sales teams to make a difference in your facilities or we can train your existing staff on sales and retention techniques and systems.
Having a PR strategy to maximise exposure in your local community is also something we can help with.
Our Digital team of experts will provide marketing, research, sales and service delivery support across a range of social media platforms and digital tools, including:
- Digital Advertising
- Web and App Design
- Social Media Management
- Analytics & Insights
Measurability: a key word we use at TA6 every day. We provide a number of services which monitor and evaluate how your business is performing both online and in your facilities.
- Mystery Shopping Services
- Demographic Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
Creativity is one of our core values and it flows through everything we do. From print & design services through to brand development our creative team are proven experts in creating memorable, eye catching designs.
- Print Procurement
- Graphic Design
- Digital Design
- Brand Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Photography and Video
THE complete solution! Becoming a power pack partner with TA6 provides all our core services in a bespoke package with no upfront payment.
Income targets are agreed between TA6 and the client and only when these are surpassed do we get paid!
A low risk, high benefits option for clients with limited training and marketing funds.