Leeds City Council
Alliance Leisure and the TA6 team started a partnership with Leeds City Council in January 2016. Our first campaign in partnership with the authority was their New Year ‘Kickstart’ campaign.
This campaign had 3 main aims:
- Increase Awareness of their ‘Sport & Active Lifestyles’ brand
- Increase Membership Sales
- Drive Lead Generation
A ‘2 month free’ promotion accompanied the campaign to incentivise customers to join their Bodyline membership scheme, and a dedicated micro-site was created to capture leads and drive interest.
Advertising channels utilised over the 2 month period:
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pay-per-click advertsing
- YouTube advertising
- Google Adwords campaign
- Ezine and SMS to ex-members, prospects and active members
- Leaflet, poster and banner production
- Billboard and Radio advertising
Here is a selection of outcomes from the campaign:
- YoutTube video was displayed 395k times with over 4000 views
- PPC advertising generated impressions to almost 1 million people
- Just under 4000 hot leads were generated
- Membership sales were up by 20% on the previous year
To support the campaign, Alliance also provided training for over 600 members of staff. This ranged from management workshops focused on the sales process, coaching staff and monitoring performance to group training with frontline staff covering customer service, enquiry handling and up-selling techniques.